STOP! IF YOU ARE SICK…
If you are experiencing ANY cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat OR believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 Please do NOT enter our store for the safety of our customers and employees
High Caliber’s Retail Rules for In-Store Shopping During the Pandemic
2 Shopper Maximum (Calgary) 1 Shopper Maximum (Edmonton) permitted in the store
- The maximum capacity for customers is two in Calgary and one in Edmonton.
- We will wave you in when we are ready for you to proceed inside the showroom.
- If the maximum customer limit is reached, kindly wait until a customer leaves.
- If the door is locked during business hours, our maximum is reached and will be unlocked when we can accommodate the next person.
Personal Masks are required upon entering
- CTR Staff has the right to refuse entry if masks are not worn properly.
Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the store
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front door and front counter for your convenience.
- Please only touch the items you intend to purchase and ask for assistance where necessary.
Use of Personal Shopping Bags
- You are welcome to bring personal bags into the store, please pack the bags yourself.
- Debit or Credit Card (Visa or MC) is preferred.
- We will accept cash if necessary.
- We are disinfecting high touch-points every three hours.
Help Prevent the Spread
We have worked hard to improve our online shopping experience, where possible, enjoy shopping from the safety and convenience of your home. Free curbside pickup continues to be available.
REMEMBER! Our helpful, knowledgeable staff are just a phone call away:
403-444-2877 or 1-877-736-7287.
Phone In/Curbside Pick-up Orders Encouraged!
We are excited to see our friends again, but remember…
- Self-Isolate if you are feeling sick
- Wash or Sanitize Hands Frequently
- Cover Coughs and Sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
- Practice physical distancing (2m away)
Thank you for being a fellow protein enthusiast!